Health and Safety Management System
An HSMS is a set of plans, actions and procedures to systematically manage health and safety in the workplace that is actively endorsed by a committed employer to achieve
- Provision of a safe and health workplace and the prevention/reduction of illness and injury equally for employees and contractors.
- Identification of workplace hazards, assessment and control of all risks.
- Active involvement in health and safety matters by managers, supervisors and employees and their representatives.
- Provision of information and training for employees at all levels so they can work safely.
- Audit and review of the HSMS.
Our system has 6 key elements:
The HSMS follows a simple WHY, WHAT, HOW format